1. Membership services and rights and obligations
(1) Welcome to HOMEHERE (hereinafter referred to as "our website"), which is operated by HOMEHERE (hereinafter referred to as "HOMEHERE").
(2) This website mainly provides you with the following services: Product sales and distribution services. Activity information provided. Member related rights notice This website can add, modify or terminate related services according to the actual situation.
(3) Join as a member of HOMEHERE Network, you can also enjoy: Bonus points. Bonus points are discounted. From time to time, get the latest news, product newsletter and promotion at HOMEHERE.
(5) If you are under the age of 20, you should use it or read it in your legal guardian to understand and agree to all the contents of this agreement and any subsequent changes. By using or continuing to use this website, it is deemed to your legal guardian has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this agreement and subsequent changes.
(6) Our company reserves the right to change the content of each service or terminate any customer account service that violates the law or agreed by both parties. In addition, our ompany also reserves the right to modify or change the contents of these Terms and Conditions at any time based on the need, and to make the revised content posted on this website.
2. Customer account, password and security
(1) You must fill in the actual information when you register for the online membership. If there is a false login, or the original login information is not true and has not been updated, HOMEHERE reserves the right to suspend or terminate your online membership and eligibility for services at any time. If you fraudulently use the name of another person and cause losses to other members or the site, HOMEHERE will retain the right of prosecution and provide relevant information to the police unit for investigation.
(2) In order to protect your rights, please keep your online member account (hereinafter referred to as account number) and password. And each time the connection ends, your account will be closed. At the same time, you should guard against personal data, payment information (including credit card details) and password leakage. If your account number and password are lost or stolen, or if there are any other security issues, you should immediately notify the HOMEHERE online store and make changes. So as not to damage your own rights. All actions performed after entering the same account number and password will be considered as the member’s own behavior. The HOMEHERE online store is not liable for damages and legal liabilities caused by your own disclosure of your account and password. You will be fully responsible for all actions taken with this account and password.
3. Intellectual Property Rights The software or programs used on this website and all content on the website may not be used, modified, reproduced, or broadcasted by anyone without the prior authorization of HOMEHERE or its rights holders. In case of violation, you shall be liable for damages to the company.
4. Online member privacy protection
(1) You agree that HOMEHERE specific purposes for the collection, processing and use of personal data in the HOMEHERE business are as follows: marketing, customer management and services, online shopping.
(2) Personal data that our company has logged in or retained for online members, Except for the specific purpose of HOMEHERE to collect, process and use personal data, Except for the following situations, will not to reveal the name, address, credit card number, email address and other legally protected personal data of the online member. ※ According to the law, or according to the orders of the judicial organs or other competent authorities. ※ In order to enforce the terms of this agreement, or the user violates the agreed terms. ※To maintain the normal operation and safety of the HOMEHERE online store system. ※With the written consent of the parties.
(1) Our company maintains the normal operation of the Service in a manner and technology that is generally considered reasonable. However, in the following circumstances, our company will suspend or discontinue all or part of the service, and will not be liable for any direct or indirect impact on the user:
i. Relocation, replacement, upgrade, maintenance or repair of software related equipment
iii. Service disruption or cessation caused by natural disasters or other force majeure factors
iv. Other services that cannot be attributed to our company's business are interrupted or stopped.
v.Things that our company cannot control, resulting in incorrect display of this service information. Or being forged, tampered with, deleted or retrieved, or caused by a system interruption or malfunction.
(2) Our company's maintenance work for predictable hardware and software, which may lead to system interruption or suspension, will be notified to network members in an appropriate manner before the situation occurs.
6.Effect of this clause.
When a part of this clause is invalid, it does not affect the validity of other parts.